Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Glider for the Nursery

The weekend that I started the blog, while the boys were all golfing, the girls headed over to Georgia Baby and Kids to check out cribs and gliders. Although we were able to quickly find a crib we loved, I struggled to find a glider. I think I sat in about 200 different chairs but wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. Well, last weekend we went back and I felt like I had a much better idea of what I wanted. This is the glider we are getting in a light color called pebble gray! I absolutely love it and cannot wait to get it in the nursery!

We also found several other gems like this T-Rex wall decoration. It can be yours for only $3,000. If we all pitch in we can probably save enough to get it for Nina for her birthday next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment