Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby Pictures

We had our 17 week appointment yesterday. I am told the point of this appointment was to check out the baby's brain, heart, and other developing organs. The doctor said everything looked really good and gave us a couple pictures.

For those of you who are like me and cannot tell at all what is going on in these pictures, that is the baby's head on the right and then it's little ribs and arm/hand in the top middle. And here is a nice profile shot.
That's a good-looking baby! Doug and I could not agree on finding out the sex. I really do not want to know and he really does. Because he was not able to be at this appointment, I had the doctor write it down for us and seal it. As soon as Doug comes up with a list of names he will get to open the envelope. For those of you thinking you can convince him to tell you what it is, he has sworn to me that he will not reveal the sex to anyone. Not even his mother or my mother who are begging to know.

I am going to try to post another update on paint colors for the nursery later today!

2 comments:

  1. 1. I got teary eyed with excitement reading this post!

    2. It looks like a real baby!!!

    3. If I submit five names for each sex can I find of the sex of the baby, PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE?!

    4. Remind me to show you how to make your blog iPhone friendly!

    ReplyDelete