Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby Crafts

Whew, January was a busy month and if the first couple days are any indication, February will be even busier. We are headed up to Spartanburg after work tomorrow for our first baby shower! The thing I love most about any type of shower is getting to see friends and family you don't get to see on a regular basis. This shower will mostly be my friends from college so I am looking forward to getting to catch up.

One of my college roommates is due just a few days before me but she will not be able to be at the shower this weekend. Unfortunately, I am also unable to be at her shower but I wanted to come up with a handmade project to include as part of her shower gift. I was inspired by several posts I found online as ways to dress up burp cloths. Inspiration and instructions found here. And here is my first crack at it:


Not too shabby and incredibly fun and easy to make. I have already started several bigger ones using the same fabrics with a bubble fleece as the backing. Similar to the ones found here. I will post more pictures if the end result is worth it!

1 comment: