Thursday, January 12, 2012

Paint and Lighting and Dresser! Oh my!

The nursery is painted! The closet has shelves! The dresser is done!


Sorry for the poor lighting. I've been at work late all week so I haven't had any good natural lighting to get a decent shot. A couple shots of my mom, the master painter:



Now that everything is painted I find myself wandering upstairs to move things around on the closet shelves, rearrange things in drawers, or just lay on the rug and feel giddy about how good it looks.


Here is a look at what we have left to do.

1. Assemble crib--we have the crib but when we opened the box a couple pieces were less than perfect so we are just waiting to get the word that those new parts are in
2. Sew crib skirt--dark grey
3. Hang curtains in the closet--same fabric as crib skirt. They will be mounted on the inside of the closet and can be drawn shut
4. Sand and paint little side table to go beside the glider--glider should be in soon
5. Hang rods in the closet
6. Put up crown molding
7. Hang art

I'm sure there are a few things I am forgetting but I'm sure these will keep us busy for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment